PAT adopted the EICC (Electronic Industry Code of Conduct) in 2012, renamed RBA ( Responsible Business Alliance) on October 17, 2017, which has integrated key requirements of Social Accountability in Electronic Industries. RBA was established to ensure safe working conditions in the electronic supply chain, workers to be treated with respect and dignity, and manufacturers to meet environmental standard.
We are committed to creating a sustainable business environment with all our colleagues and suppliers, and follow the Code of Conduct for Responsible Business Alliance (RBA), It has always been the principle of PAT. To ensure the safety of the PAT company supply chain work environment, employees are respected and have dignity, business operations promote environmental protection and ethics, the company complies with the laws and regulations of the countries and regions in which it operates and a set of specifications for its supply chain, this ensures that safe workers in the workplace are respected and have dignity. Business operations are environmentally friendly and ethical, PAT commits to:
- Adhere to international norms such as government decrees and RBA to ensure fair employment, respect for human rights, and protect the rights of employees, supply chains and relationships.
- Promote corporate governance with high ethics, requiring all employees to abide by laws, integrity codes, protect intellectual property rights, and prevent improper interests from harming companies, customers, and suppliers.
- Comply with environmental and safety regulations, and ensure labor health and safety, a comfortable working environment, and maintain zero occupational disasters.
- Strictly comply with environmental and hazardous materials regulations, reduce the impact on the environment, bear environmental responsibility; purchase green products, also prohibits usage of conflict mineral district products.
- Through the management system and the internal audit system, we will continue to make relevant improvements and establish a strategic partnership of stable and sustainable development.